Registered Nurse – OR job in Fisherville, VA
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Shenandoah Valley, this hospital is among the finest community hospitals in America. This facility has 255-beds, offering state-of-the-art technology and an array of inpatient and outpatient services. It was recognized already in 2017 by Healthgrades as America’s 50 Best Hospitals. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Fishersville is located in the area called Waynesboro, Virginia. As an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground, this area is a designated Appalachian trail Community offering vistas from over 100 overlooks and 682 miles of hiking trails. Explore the Plumb House and experience wandering throughout one of the city’s oldest dwellings from the Civil War era. Take an art class or a tour of the Shenandoah Valley Art Center, in a fully restored building in downtown Waynesboro. This area offers year-round events and festivals, making it a great stop for your next travel nurse job.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!