Registered Nurse – OR job in Fayetteville, AR
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 20-bed acute care facility is located just north of Fayetteville, Arkansas. This location provides services to the communities of Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Spring. This hospital is a part of a larger healthcare network that has a combined staff of more than 550 physicians, 2,300 employees, and over 480 beds. The mission of this hospital is to provide extortionary healthcare service and to enrich the lives in the communities they serve. This facility’s medical services include bariatric weight loss services, orthopedic services, emergency services, surgical services, as well as plastic surgery. This hospital has received the Women’s Choice Award and America’s Best Orthopedics Hospital in the years 2016 and 2017.
Fayetteville is the third largest city in Arkansas and was name by Travel + Leisure #16 out of 22 for America’s Best College Town in 2013. It is home of the University of Arkansas and has many attractions to discover. Check out a football game at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, take a stroll through the beautiful Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks, or visit the Arkansas Air & Military Museum, full of artifacts and history. Fayetteville is best known for its beautiful gardens and award-winning Famer’s Markets that run three days a week from early spring to early fall. On Dickson Street, you will find unique boutiques and shops, favorite local spots to dine and a nightlife scene full of live music. See a symphony concert at the Walton Arts Center, where you can also check out numerous performing arts events. For outdoor recreation, Fayetteville has everything from Lake Fayetteville for boating, fishing, hiking, and more, to Wilson Park, the city’s first and oldest park with a beautiful urban space, swimming pools, tennis courts, and even playgrounds to choose from!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!