Registered Nurse – OR job in Espanola, NM
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Espanola, NM, this Hospital is dedicated to the health of all patients and community members. Each and every member of the healthcare team is trained to put the patient first and create a comprehensive care plan for each and every individual. The facility offers patients a wide range of services so that families in the community are staying healthy. Some of the services offered by this community-based hospital include a 24-hour emergency department, labor and delivery services, home healthcare plans, pulmonology, same day care clinic, and radiology services. All of the professionals working here are experienced and know the importance of comprehensive care so it is no doubt that patients are always well taken care out at this hospital.
Espanola, NM is only a quick 30-minute drive from central Santa Fe, NM. Espanola was founded in 1880 and is rich with the culture and history of old town New Mexico. Explore the Puye Cliff Dwellings and enjoy one of the Mesa Top Tours led by a local Native American woman. To get a better feeling for the history in Espanola, check out the Bond House Museum. Check out the Tesuque Peak Trail by taking a bike ride or enjoying a nice car ride and see some amazing views at the top of the trail. Spend a night at the Santa Claran Hotel Casino and take in the beautiful architecture that can be seen in/on most of the buildings in Espanola.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!