Registered Nurse – OR job in Browning, MT
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Responsible for providing health services to members of American Indians and Alaska Natives, this facility is part of a larger health service system serving areas all over the United States. This 28-bed comprehensive health care facility operates on with a state-of-the-art computer tomography unit within a fully digitized radiology and lab service department. The facility also has in-patient pharmacy capabilities including an automated outpatient pharmacy department filing up to 1200 prescriptions per day.
Services offered at this facility include behavioral health and social services, community health nursing, contract health services, diabetes program, ear, nose, and throat clinic, emergency care, medical records, nursing department, office of environmental health, physical therapy, risk management, and utilization review and compliance. The hospital also operates a small health clinic four days per week providing direct patient care to over 5,000 patient visitors per year.
Browning is located in the western portion of Montana, at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It is a beautiful area with ample amounts of outdoor exploration. The town is 13 miles east of Glacier National Park, where you can spend a day camping, hiking, biking, boating, or just exploring the beauty of nature. It also shares a border with Waterton Lakes National Park in southern Alberta, Canada, perfect for taking a road trip to another country. Browning is the largest community on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation and home to several tribal offices and businesses. Be sure to check out the Museum of the Plains Indian to experience the culture, dress, accouterments, tools, and customs of the Blackfeet tribe.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!