Registered Nurse – OR job in Bismarck, ND
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Bismarck, North Dakota, this facility is part of the largest health care delivery system in central and western North Dakota, which covers more square miles and sees more patients than anyone else in the region. Their commitment to quality delivers better patient outcomes. Their regional, acute care facilities offer inpatient and outpatient medical services, including primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services.
North Dakota’s culture is warm and welcoming – in fact, “Dakota” is the Sioux word for “friend.” Bismarck is the capita of North Dakota, offering the widest variety of dining, entertainment, and recreational options in the state. The North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum offers a fascinating exhibit tracing the state’s natural and cultural history. At the banks of the beautiful Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!