Registered Nurse – OR job in Bay Saint Louis, MS
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility has been servicing the community since 1960 and is part of a larger health system that is the leader of health systems along the Gulf Coast region. This 102-bed, acute-care facility is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. It offers a variety of special services including: Cardiac Rehab, Emergency, ICU, Imaging, Laboratory, Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Women’s Services.
Bay Saint Louis, MS is located 90 miles east of New Orleans. Named by Southern Living Magazine as one of the 50 Best Places in the South in 2016, this small town city offers a mixture of Southern grace, mystery, and heat. The historic Old Town has been around for over 300 years, offering lots of culture and a friendly vibe. Here you can take a walking tour of 19th-century homes, Creole cottages, and art galleries including the Second Saturday Art walk. Convenience is the name of the game in Bay St. Louis, where restaurants, shops, attractions, and the beach are all so close together. If you want to take a drive, Bay St. Louis is also home of the Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast and Buccaneer State Park, which features a waterpark, more than 300 campsites, a nature trail, and much more.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!