Registered Nurse – NICU 3 job in Fort Smith, AR
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is located in Fort Smith and was the first hospital built in Arkansas in the late 1800s. It is a 492-bed medical center with one of the busiest emergency departments in the state, and offers providers who specialize in areas such as cardiology, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, interventional radiology and stroke care, orthopedics, general and trauma surgery, labor and delivery, pediatrics, and more. The facility also has a fitness center that features a junior Olympic-size indoor pool, indoor rubberized track, yoga studios, massage therapy, and cardiac rehabilitation services.
Fort Smith has been is known as the place “where the New South meets the Old West.” It is the second-largest city in Arkansas. Fort Smith offers unique architecture, a vibrant culture and arts community, and a “special brand of hospitality.” The city’s attractions include the Fort Smith Museum of History, a 1930s electric trolley that offers rides through downtown Fort Smith, train excursions on a vintage Pullman Railcar through the Ozark foothills, and Miss Laura’s Visitors Center – once a famous Old West brothel that is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!