Registered Nurse – NICU 3 job in Danville, PA
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Founded more than 100 years ago, this health system is a network of primary care and specialists, hospitals and trauma centers, insurance, medical education and research. This facility considers its patients and surrounding communities to be their essential partners.
Pennsylvania is full of some of the nation’s most important historical landmarks, beautiful forests and mountain ranges, and dozens of charming towns with thriving arts and culinary scenes. Danville, PA is located along the beautiful Susquehanna River. Danville’s National Historic District includes the well-known downtown neighborhoods, including Mill Street, which offers a variety of great nightlife, dining, and entertainment options. Visit the Montgomery House Museum for a view of the regal architecture of the 18th century. Knoebels, America’s largest free-admission amusement park, is close by, along with many of the state’s beautiful covered bridges and parks offering countless outdoor recreation opportunities.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!