Registered Nurse – NICU 3 job in Dallas, TX
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 796-bed tertiary care center is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. It offers its patients a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. U.S. News and World Report named it #3 Best Hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth and #7 Best Hospital in Texas.
With great year-round weather, a downtown full of culture and of course America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas, TX is a modern metropolis located in north Texas. The Dallas Museum of Art is the number one stop among art museums in Dallas and ranks as one of the nation’s finest hubs for visual stimulation. There are endless amounts of attractions and museums to explore such as: The Dallas Zoo, the iconic Magnolia Hotel, the Dallas World Aquarium, the AT&T Performing Arts Center, a cornucopia of theatre, music, opera, and dance, and of course the AT&T Stadium, home turf of the Dallas Cowboys. For the outdoor enthusiasts, The Ray Roberts Greenbelt Trail is the premier North Texas destination, with a 20-mile multi-use tail system you can hike, bike, jog, or walk. The trail also offers waterways for kayakers and canoeists. Dallas is also home to more places to shop per capita than anywhere else in the world and has more restaurants per capita than New York City!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!