Registered Nurse – NICU 3 job in Austin, TX
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This general medical and surgical hospital has 124-beds. The emergency department in the hospital is a designated level IV trauma center and is also known for its impressive women’s services which include a maternity unit, level II special care nursery, preventative screening mammograms and innovative alternatives to gynecological surgeries.
Austin is the live music capital of the world—home to more than 250 music venues and a vibrant arts scene! It is also home to a ballet, world-class museums, one-of-a-kind shopping, inspiring cuisine, and striking outdoor spaces. Spend time paddling the lake or strolling through a celebrated history museum. Home to many universities like the University of Texas, Concordia University, and St. Edwards University, Austin is an up and coming city for Americas youth. Downtown Austin is where all of the fun happens, there are numerous bars, lounged, clubs, and restaurants to suite any type of person. Sixth Street and Rainey Street are very popular places to hang out with friends on the weekends. There are many types of cool hotels to visit as well as unique spas and yoga studios. Austin also has many parks to explore or relax in, such as Zilker Park and McKinney Falls State Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!