Registered Nurse – NICU 3 job in Atlanta, GA
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of a larger healthcare system that provides pediatric care to Atlanta and its surrounding areas, this facility is located on the campus of one of the nation’s leading hospitals in cardiology and heart surgery, cancer, neurology, and more. This hospital offers many services including an Emergency Department and cardiac and transplant center. It has received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and U.S. News & World Report has ranked it as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country.
As the 9th largest metropolitan city in the United States, Atlanta, GA, is full of endless amounts of things to do. There are many attractions to explore such as the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the museum showcasing the popular soft drink and its history, or the Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Olympics. Atlanta is also a culinary hot spot, offering everything from the Atlanta Food Truck Park and Market to farm-to-table eateries to the biggest drive-thru restaurant in the world, The Varsity. Atlanta also offers sports’ lovers six iconic teams to follow including the Atlanta Falcons and the Braves. One of Atlanta’s best-known attributes is its shopping scene, consisting of everything from the newest fashion trends to vintage wares for your home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!