Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Springdale, AR
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 222-bed acute care facility has been committed to serving the greater Springdale community of Arkansas for more than 50 years. This medical facility is home to many specialties including cardiology, cardiovascular, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, histology, neurology, and many more. This hospital is home to an accredited Chest Pain Center and is the site of the first open heart surgery in the state as well as being accredited by the Joint Commission. This hospital takes pride in their mission, which is to provide extraordinary healthcare services and enrich the lives of the communities they serve.
Springdale is located a close 20-minute car ride to Fayetteville, AR and is located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas. Springdale is filled with beautiful nature as well as many recreational activities available to the public. Downtown Springdale is a major hub for the regional trail system but is also plentiful in opportunities to shop, grab a drink, or enjoy some authentic food from this diverse community. The city of Springdale has multiple parks readily available to be enjoyed by all. This town also has some of the most beautiful trails and pathways in Northwest Arkansas like the Shiloh Trail and the Razorback Greenway.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!