Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Shiprock, NM
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility services the Four Corners area of the United States and is a part of a five-facility service unit, which is the largest service unit serving the Navajo Nation. The hospital offers numerous services to the community including internal medicine, family practice, urgent and emergency care, pediatrics, general surgery, women’s health, mental health, respiratory therapy, outpatient rehabilitation services, and more. Patient care is at the center of every decision made at this medical center, and the hospital is proud to be serving the community and offering the highest levels of quality care.
Shiprock, NM is only 30 minutes away from Farmington, NM which is also within the Four Corners area of the United States. Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area and is one of the only spots in the US where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!