Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Rolla, MO
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This world-class, county-owned healthcare facility is licensed for 242 patient beds and is one of Missouri’s leading regional referral centers. It prides itself on community service and investment and offers programs and activities to the community that promotes educational resources to the public. This hospital offers a full array of services.
Rolla is located less than two hours from St. Louis and Springfield, MO. Nestled in the south central Ozarks Highland region, Rolla is home to Missouri University of Science and Technology. It is most known for its abundance of recreational activities. Outdoor attractions flourish with numerous springs, forested hills and rivers. Their parks system extends over 304 acres including 10 miles of walking trails, outdoor water parks and a state of the art indoor fitness complex. The beautiful scenery provides the backdrop for the city and with an outstanding history from the Civil War and an amazing quality of life; there couldn’t be a better place to call home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!