Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Pueblo, CO
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Founded in 1923, this facility offers general acute healthcare and behavioral health specialty services. As a private, non-profit organization, is it licensed for 350 -beds and provides a full range of healthcare services including the region’s only certified and verified Level II trauma Center as well as the region’s first certified Stoke Center. This facility is the leader in cardiac, women’s emergency, and neurological services as well as behavioral health programs.
Located is southern Colorado, Pueblo is one of the largest steel-producing cities in the United States and is often referred to as “Steel City”. This city is teeming with unique locations, rich culture and authentic experiences. One of the most popular attractions is the Royal Gorge Bridge and theme Park, the bridge is America’s highest suspension bridge and brings together the scenic beauty of the Grand Canyon and the human achievement of the Golden Gate Bridge. One of the city’s claims to fame is its Mexican food! Farmers grow their own variety of green chile, then make it into a savory stew to top just about anything edible. In the fall, Pueblo hosts the Chile & Frijoles Festival to celebrate the city’s Hispanic culture. Enjoy a stroll in downtown Pueblo where you can explore the culture and history by visiting the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Buell Children’s Museum, Pueblo Convention Center, and the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!