Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Orlando, FL
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As part of Florida’s most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, this 44-bed hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility. This facility features the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular care (including a fully accredited Chest Pain Program and a designated Stroke Program), surgical services and rehabilitation. The emergency room at this hospital provides emergency services 24 hours a day.
Located in Central Florida, Orlando is nicknamed “The City Beautiful” and known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”. As the world’s premier tourist destination, some of the famous attractions include Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Gatorland, Wet ‘n Wild, and SeaWorld. If theme parks are not for you, there are world-class spas, sophisticated shopping, and endless amounts of outdoor terrain to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!