Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Natchez, MS
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 179-bed acute care community hospital serves the Mississippi-Louisiana area. Recently renovated, this Joint Commission accredited, teaching hospital offers a breadth of services, including: emergency medicine, surgery, cardiology, labor and delivery, radiology, outpatient diagnostic testing, physical therapy, and much more. It is a Center for Excellence in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation as well as Radiology.
Natchez, MS adorns the banks of the Mighty Mississippi River and features fascinating history, exciting events, and unlimited activities. Tour the historic downtown and visit magnificent antebellum homes. Along the peaceful Natchez Trace you can enjoy camping, biking, hiking and horseback riding. Test your luck at the Magnolia Bluffs Casio, enjoy a tasting at the Old South Winery, or travel back in time at the Grand Village of the Natchez Indians.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!