Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Monticello, AR
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
The hospital acts as an acute care facility with 49 beds. The community-owned hospital is a non-profit and serves around 200,000 individuals in the Southeast region of Arkansas. The top notch medical team at the facility is dedicated to improving the quality of life in the community by offering the highest quality healthcare while also adopting new technologies and training programs. The facility is complete with a variety of services including a sleep center, emergency room, delivery center, women’s center, radiology, and cancer treatment. Community health and wellness is always the priority at this hospital.
Monticello is located just a short 50 minutes away from Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Enjoy all that Pine Bluff has to offer by spending a day at the Arkansas Railroad Museum or taking in some of the beautiful art work at the Murals of Pine Bluff. The Arts & Science Center is also on the list of places to visit in addition to taking a stroll through the Arkansas Entertainment Hall of Fame. The city is located along the Arkansas River providing so beautiful views and comfortable climate. There are several festivals held in Pine Bluff each year, including the Harbor City Gumbo Festival and the Boo on the Bayou Halloween Celebration so staying entertained is never an issue.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!