Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Memphis, TN
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Memphis, TN, this facility is a 246-bed community hospital committed to providing personalized, compassionate and high-quality care to patients and families. The facility serves the residents of Raleigh/Bartlett, Frayser, Millington and Tipton County.
Memphis, located along the Mighty Mississippi in southwest Tennessee, is considered by many to be the birthplace of Rock’n’Roll. Check out Elvis Presley’s grand estate at Graceland with an audio tour narrated by John Stamos. Grab a world-famous rack of ribs at Central BBQ and see how Tennessee’s culinary style suits you. Walk in the same halls as Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis, and even Bob Dylan during your trip to Sun Studios. Originally called the Memphis Recording Studio, Sun Studios is now known as the most famous recording studio in the world. Not to mention, enjoy all the natural wonders that the state has to offer along the Great Smoky Mountains!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!