Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Kyle, TX
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This medical center has 112-beds and is complete with a state-of-the-art hospital, outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services, and a separate medical office building. This hospital offers a wide range of services including a certified primary stroke center, digestive care, labor & delivery, outpatient therapies, and surgical care. Personalized care is always a priority for the entire staff, allowing patients to recover as quickly and easily as possible.
Austin is the live music capital of the world—home to more than 250 music venues and a vibrant arts scene! It is also home to a ballet, world-class museums, one-of-a-kind shopping, inspiring cuisine, and striking outdoor spaces. Spend time paddling the lake or strolling through a celebrated history museum. Home to many universities like the University of Texas, Concordia University, and St. Edwards University, Austin is an up and coming city for Americas youth. Downtown Austin is where all of the fun happens, there are numerous bars, lounged, clubs, and restaurants to suite any type of person. Sixth Street and Rainey Street are very popular places to hang out with friends on the weekends. There are many types of cool hotels to visit as well as unique spas and yoga studios. Austin also has many parks to explore or relax in, such as Zilker Park and McKinney Falls State Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!