Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Fort Payne, AL
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As a full-service, 134-bed facility, this medical center offers inpatient and outpatient care, emergency services, heart care, labor and delivery, imaging, behavioral health, home health, rehabilitation, a sleep center, and a fitness and wellness center. It is a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission and has be recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama as a Tier 1 facility.
Fort Payne is located approximately 38 miles from Gadsden, AL. Gadsden is located on the Coosa River and is a beautiful city of explore. Check out the Noccalula Falls Park where you can see a 90-foot waterfall, caves and botanical gardens. Discover the Gadsden Museum of Art, made up of three galleries, or the Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts which is home to several organizations, including the Imagination Place, the Gadsden Community School for the Arts, and the Downtown Dance Conservatory. Go for a walk on the boardwalk at the James D. Martin Wildlife Park Trail, where you can experience some of the wildlife of this area. Take a drive along Lookout Mountain Parkway, a scenic 93-mile road that stretches from Gadsden, AL to Chattanooga, TN.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!