Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Fayetteville, AR
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 80-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital offers comprehensive inpatient services designed to return patients to active and independent lives. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and earned Disease-Specific Care Certification for its’ stroke rehabilitation, hip fracture rehabilitation and Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation programs.
Fayetteville is the third largest city in Arkansas and was name by Travel + Leisure #16 out of 22 for America’s Best College Town in 2013. It is home of the University of Arkansas and has many attractions to discover. Check out a football game at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, take a stroll through the beautiful Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks, or visit the Arkansas Air & Military Museum, full of artifacts and history. Fayetteville is best known for its beautiful gardens and award-winning Famer’s Markets that run three days a week from early spring to early fall. On Dickson Street, you will find unique boutiques and shops, favorite local spots to dine and a nightlife scene full of live music. See a symphony concert at the Walton Arts Center, where you can also check out numerous performing arts events. For outdoor recreation, Fayetteville has everything from Lake Fayetteville for boating, fishing, hiking, and more, to Wilson Park, the city’s first and oldest park with a beautiful urban space, swimming pools, tennis courts, and even playgrounds to choose from!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!