Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Blytheville, AR
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 148-bed facility is a full-service hospital that is committed to keeping quality healthcare closer to home for the community. It is a Level III trauma center and fully accredited by the Joint Commission. This short-term acute care hospital offers many services including women’s care, emergency services, imaging services, outpatient services, surgical services, and inpatient care.
Located on the border of Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas, Blytheville is approximately 50 miles east of Jonesboro. Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. This is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts because northeast Arkansas is the heart of hunting, fishing, water sports, access to the Ozarks, and many other outdoor adventures. In Downtown Jonesboro you can explore unique boutiques and gift shops, delicious restaurants, art galleries, spas, and much more. Jonesboro is also home to Arkansas State University providing tons of exciting and fun college sports, arts and events.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!