Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Billings, MT
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is located in Billings, Montana, and has been delivering compassionate, quality care to the people of Montana and Northern Wyoming for more than 115 years. In addition to 11 primary care clinics in and around the Billings area, the facility offers a number of progressive specialty services. This hospital even has a special “hospital within a hospital” that cares specifically for children. The facility’s services include: Cardiothoracic (heart/chest) and vascular medicine, general surgery, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Level II Trauma Center, Neurology and neurosurgery, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Children’s Healthcare, Women’s Services.
Billings is the largest city in Montana. It is located along the beautiful Yellowstone River, near the Rimrock Mountains. There are endless opportunities for outdoor entertainment in this beautiful town surrounded by natural beauty, which is only a day trip away from the legendary Yellowstone Park.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!