Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Arlington, TX
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area, this 342-bed full-service hospital focuses are on high-quality care delivered in a safe environment filled with compassion and service. It has been recognized for the fourth year in a row by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care.
Arlington is located just minutes away from Dallas. With great year-round weather, a downtown full of culture and of course America’s team, the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas, TX is a modern metropolis located in north Texas. The Dallas Museum of Art is the number one stop among art museums in Dallas and ranks as one of the nation’s finest hubs for visual stimulation. There are endless amounts of attractions and museums to explore such as: The Dallas Zoo, the iconic Magnolia Hotel, the Dallas World Aquarium, the AT&T Performing Arts Center, a cornucopia of theatre, music, opera, and dance, and of course the AT&T Stadium, home turf of the Dallas Cowboys. For the outdoor enthusiasts, The Ray Roberts Greenbelt Trail is the premier North Texas destination, with a 20-mile multi-use tail system you can hike, bike, jog, or walk. The trail also offers waterways for kayakers and canoeists. Dallas is also home to more places to shop per capita than anywhere else in the world and has more restaurants per capita than New York City!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!