Registered Nurse – MedSurg job in Ardmore, OK
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is a full service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. It is known as southern Oklahoma’s leader in providing cancer care and their Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards. Services at this hospital include: mother and baby care, women’s care, heart care, orthopedic care and sports medicine, emergency department, children’s care, and robotic surgery.
Ardmore is a small town in Oklahoma approximately 2 hours south of Oklahoma City and 2 hours north of Dallas, TX. Ardmore is a delightful destination spot offering the community a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast, the shopper, or the historian. Visit the historic Carter County Courthouse or the Greater Southwest Historical Museum containing memorabilia from the American Revolution. Take a stroll through downtown Ardmore on historic Main Street where you can experience the culture that is alive in Ardmore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!