Registered Nurse – LTC job in Kingsport, TN
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 345-bed facility has been providing quality patient care for over 80 years. It is one out of six, of Tennessee’s Level I trauma centers, serving the most critically injured patients, and is also a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, treating the area’s sickest babies. It has been recognized among the nation’s best hospitals by the American Heart Association, has been Top 10% in the nation in orthopedics and women’s health, and a Top 100 in nation in neurological care.
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Kingsport, TN is blessed with gorgeous weather year-round. This part of Tennessee is a truly charming, filled with river front state and national parks that are all accessible by foot. Explore Kingsport Greenbelt or Warriors Path State Park to enjoy the beautiful environments and activities such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, boating, and most importantly, relaxing! Take a rafting trip, check out the Kingsport Speedway to see a NASCAR race, or spend a day at the Kingsport Aquatic Center, an indoor and outdoor water park complex. Kingsport Fun Fest happens annually in July, with concerts, food, and fireworks show for the whole town.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!