Registered Nurse – LTAC job in West Allis, WI
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As an acute long-term health facility, the hospital has trained each and every employee to deal with and address the issues associated with more complex and complicated medical issues that many patients have. The services offered at the facility include care for acute respiratory ailment, pneumonia, and any post-surgical complications. The facility is part of a greater medical family, allowing the individual hospitals access to the most advanced technologies. The hospital is well known for the specialized care offered to those who need a longer-term solution for their medical condition. Teamwork and collaboration are core values of the hospital and they allow for the very best medical care to be provided.
West Allis is a popular suburb of Milwaukee with everything from a local farmer’s market to the Harley Davidson Museum to keep residents busy. With numerous breweries and local restaurants, finding something to occupy your evenings will not be difficult. The botanical gardens are also a lovely way to spend the day but not everything offered in West Allis requires being outdoors. The many galleries and museums are ideal for the warmer days or to take an artsy adventure. Last but certainly not least, the Wisconsin State Fair is an annual event that families plan their years around. From snacking, to music, to games there is something for everyone at the fair!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!