Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Savannah, GA
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Part of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 50-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
With its Spanish moss, historic attractions, Southern charm and hospitality, Savannah is located on the coast of Georgia, just minutes from South Carolina. Check out a few of the historical homes and museums such as the Mercer William House, Savannah’s most famous historic house, or the Savannah History Museum, an overview of all of Savannah’s historic achievements. The entire Historic District is a sight to see to get a feel for the entire culture of this quaint town. Explore River Street, full of shops and restaurants along the riverside promenade or discover City Market, with more small shops, galleries and restaurants. Take a trip over to the beach and relax on your day off at Tybee Island. Savannah is the perfect blend of quirky and classic, with rich history and allure.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!