Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Rocky Mountain, NC
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a long-term acute care (LTAC) facility located in Rocky Mount, NC. The hospital has 50 licensed beds and a medical staff of more than 40 physicians. They are a Medicare-certified facility with accreditation by The Joint Commission and College of American Pathologists.
Rocky Mount is located in the beautiful Coastal Plain region of North Carolina near Raleigh and Greenville. Recently, Rocky Mount revitalized their historic downtown district and began renovating buildings such as the train station and Douglas Block, as well as opening the Imperial Centre for Arts and Sciences. In 2007, the Rocky Mount Mill was renovated to become a mixed-use campus of breweries, restaurants, lofts, and event spaces. Rocky Mount is also home to a vibrant arts community and offers cuisine for every taste. Travel to this scenic part of the Mid-Atlantic region with GIFTED Healthcare!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!