Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Odessa, TX
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Long Term Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As a 25 bed long term acute care facility, the medical center has been serving the Odessa community when it comes to any healthcare needs. The hospital is designed for critically ill patients that often require a longer stay. These patients also tend to need around the clock care and require the attention of daily physician visits for more complex medical conditions. The facility is also home to specialty departments and programs designed specifically for those long term patients and families. Compassion is always a priority for the medical center and the patient is continuously at the forefront of medical decisions.
Odessa, TX is known for its Cowboy culture and large dusty plains. However, there is so much more to this small town than meets the eye. The city has something to offer everyone from the local rodeo to live country music concerts. Odessa also offers annual festivals including a craft beer festival, car show, and regional fair. More often than not there is something special happening in the town that keeps the residents busy and connected to each other. There are a variety of tasty restaurants in Odessa including the many snacks offered at the local livestock show. Odessa has plenty of local boutiques and galleries to indulge in. Let’s just say, Odessa will keep you busy!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!