Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Nashville, TN
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Part of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 47-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
As the capital of Tennessee, the center of country music, and nicknamed “Music City, U.S.A.”, Nashville is a city unlike any other. In Nashville, there are endless amounts of things to do and explore on your next travel nurse assignment. Check out one of the legendary music venues, such as the famous Grand Ole Opry House, the Ryman Auditorium, or the RCA Studio B, where Elvis recorded over 250 songs. Nashville hosts year-round festivals including the Country Music Awards Music Festival, held in June, where top country artists from around the United States come to perform! To understand some of the history of this iconic town, explore museums such as the famous Country Music Hall of Fame or the Parthenon in Centennial Park, home of notable works from 19th and 20th century American artists. In downtown Nashville, you can discover a plethora of award winning restaurants, nightlife, and shopping. For the great outdoors enthusiasts, this city offers all four seasons and a variety of parks, nature trails, recreational facilities, and hiking and biking trails. Nashville prides itself on opportunities that enhance the quality of life of its residents, while being in the natural and beautiful scenery. Nashville is also the hometown of Vanderbilt and Belmont University, as well as two professional sports teams, the Tennessee Titans and the Nashville Predators, who participated in this year’s Stanley Cup!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!