Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Miamisburg , OH
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Local Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a long-term acute care hospital in Miamisburg, OH close to Dayton. It specializes in the treatment of medically complex patients who require extended hospitalization. The hospital has 44 licensed beds and a medical staff of more than 125 physicians. In addition, they are accredited by The Joint Commission and are Medicare certified. The beautiful, modern facility is equipped with the latest medical technology and staffed with medical professionals from a variety of specialties.
Dayton, Ohio features a large variety of “big city” amenities along with classic midwestern charm and hospitality. It is located at the Crossroads of America, where I-75 north/south meets I-70 east-west. According to its official website, Dayton features a range of “world-class attractions, arts and culture and historical sites, fantastic venues, a thriving downtown area, beautiful parks, 300+ miles of bike trails, a variety of sporting venues and events, and fabulous shopping and dining.” Explore the heart of the Midwest and the lovely city of Dayton with GIFTED!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!