Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Mandeville, LA
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Local Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Nurse owned and operated GIFTED Healthcare works with top-notch healthcare providers across the state of Louisiana – from major academic facilities to small rural community hospitals, boutique nursing homes to large LTAC facilities. GIFTED per diem nurses enjoy flexibility in scheduling, new location options, and unparalleled support from the GIFTED Nurse and Staffing teams. Per Diem work means more job options and facility choices for you, as well as higher hourly pay. Our GIFTED Healthcare offices in Louisiana also offer local contracts, for nurses who are interested in a longer term commitment with a guaranteed income.
Louisiana is a state with so much diversity that a short drive takes you to another world within the state’s borders. No place in America is better known for its music and food. Louisiana is the birthplace of jazz and is the home of Cajun and Zydeco music, Creole and Cajun food, and swamp tours. Louisiana also has more festivals than any other state and is the only place where you can enjoy Mardi Gras; which is celebrated throughout the entire state. Whatever your passion, you will find it in Louisiana.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!