Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Lincoln, NE
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Long Term Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Part of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 44-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
Named after Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln is the state capital of Nebraska and is great for history buffs, outdoor enthusiasts and everyone in between. Soak in the panoramic view of the city from the observation tower of the 400-foot high capitol building, whose white stone Art Deco can be seen from miles around. Take a tour of the building and its grounds, where you’ll find a Lincoln monument created by the same artist who sculpted the famous Lincoln statue in Washington, D.C. While you’re on a history roll, visit the Governor’s Mansion, whose Georgian Colonial exterior belies the varied architectural styles inside, and be sure to see the collection of dolls representing the state’s first ladies dressed in their inaugural gowns. Kids will love the Folsom Children’s Zoo & Botanical Gardens, where they can circle the zoo in a miniature train and see over 300 animals living among spectacular gardens. For some outdoor fun, head to one of the city’s beautiful parks, the largest is Wilderness Park, whose hiking, biking and equestrian trails will keep you on the move for hours.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!