Registered Nurse – LTAC Per Diem job in Jackson, MS
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Part of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 25-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
Jackson, MS is known as the “City of Soul” for its culture rich in blues, gospel, and jazz. As the capital and largest city in Mississippi, Jackson, has endless amounts of things to do and explore. Celebrate the Civil Rights Movement at the Smith Robertson Museum and Cultural Center or check out the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, named among the top 10 “Most Amazing Baseball Museums in America” by ESPN. You can also see a memorable performance by the world-class Mississippi Symphony Orchestra or grab a drink and authentic soul food at a blues “juke joint”. There is no shortage of fun in this family-friendly city.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!