Registered Nurse – LTAC Per Diem job in Detroit, MI
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Per Diem Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
As part of a larger healthcare system with facilities all over the United States, this facility is a long-term acute care hospital with 28-beds. It specializes in the treatment of patients with a variety of complex medical needs, including those who are recovering from illnesses such as strokes, cardiac and respiratory diseases, neurological and spinal cord injuries, multiple traumas, and wounds.
Detroit is the largest city in the state of Michigan and is home to unique museums, scenic water views, fun activities, and excellent restaurants. The nightlife and theater scenes are eclectic and the streets are full of high energy with year-round festival. Some of the most fascinating places to explore are the Detroit Institute of Arts, featuring some of the best art collections in the country, the Riverfront, which is the hub of activity once the weather warms up, and the first factory owned by Ford, The Ford Piquette Ave Plant. There is no shortage of shopping in Detroit either, there is mega malls, walkable downtowns, upscale collections, and outlet centers. On Saturday mornings, Detroit’s Eastern Market is the place to be. It offers everything from farm fresh produce to fresh flowers to gourmet meats and cheeses, and is one of the few places people from all different parts of Detroit gather.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!