Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Davenport, IA
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As an acute long term care facility future recovery is the most important thing to those working as physicians, nurses, and/or other staff members. Those working at the hospital are consistently exposed to the most complex and critical medical conditions due to the implicit nature of the facility. Specialized treatment plans are created for each individual patient with adaptations to ensure patient is well taken care of. The 50 bed hospital offers a large variety of services to those in the community including cardiac treatment, wound care, and infectious disease. Comprehensive and compassionate care is to be expected at the hospital, no matter the time, situation, or day.
Sitting on the Mississippi River, Davenport is a complex city with strong art roots and an overall “outdoorsy” community. There are many city parks in Davenport that are constantly bustling with people regardless of the time of year. The Davenport Skybridge is a beautiful site and acts as one of the city’s icons. The Figge Art Museum is home to many significant contemporary projects and art classes are always being offered. Vander Veer Botanical Park provides fragrant and vibrant blooms each and every season so there is always something new for residents to see when walking through. Other notable aspects of the city include well known chocolate factories, the city farmer’s market, the German American Heritage Center, and the Putnam Museum. Davenport is far more than meets the eye, but this can only be realized through adventuring in the city.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!