Registered Nurse – LTAC job in Columbus, GA
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
High level healing is at the center of this hospital’s priorities and motivations. Dedicated to healing the patient as a whole person, the facility provides superior medical treatment to the community. Patient relationships are considered to be critical and assist in the healing process, and aspect that is often missed by caregivers. The focus of the hospital is on extended hospitalization and those patients often require more complex and detailed treatment plans. With 50 beds within the hospital, it is able to offer services such as physical therapy, speech therapy, ventilation weaning, and antibiotic therapy. The facility has been serving the community for decades.
Columbus, Georgia is the perfect mix of art, energy and unique history. Not to mention, the food scene in Columbus is one to rave about. Spend a Saturday morning at Market Days, which takes place on the Broadway, one of the city’s most famous spots. It is easy to learn the entirety of the city by taking one of the various walking or biking tours. The urban adventurer will be right at home in Columbus by spending time at the Chattahoochee RiverWalk, Columbus Museum, and Columbus Symphony Orchestra. There are plenty restaurants to keep you full and enough boutiques to help you shop until you drop. Columbus, GA is comfortable year-round so there is no need to decide between spending your time outside or in. In fact, doing both in one day is so much better!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!