Registered Nurse – L&D job in Nampa, ID
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
NEW DIRECT CLIENT!! IMMEDIATE NEEDS IN I-D-A-H-O….SHOUT it out I- DA—-HO!!
AUTO OFFERS!!! $165 BR!!! $95/hr LOCAL Pay Rate. LOCAL Nurses Welcome! 8/23 starts 8/16 IF
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center is a Level 2 Trauma Center with 378 Bed facility in Boise, ID and a secondary 100 bed hospital in Nampa (Level 3 trauma) ID 20 mins away we will also be supporting!!! 4/8/13 week contracts Available 8 and 13 week preferred!! NO BLOCK SCHEDULING. All time off needs to be noted in the submission! COVID Vaccination Required.
Pay Package: 48 Hour is NOT GUARANTEED but they have high census so possible
BOISE, ID $ PAY:$165BR, Reg OT $102/HR. Weekly 36 is $3974, 48 hours (not guaranteed) is $5062. Rate sheet 90793… PLEASE CLONE.
# OF STAFFED BEDS
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Boise ID 348
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa
Nampa ID 100
NEEDS: (Focus on the Boise campus and Nampa is second. Waiting on needs list specific to the units, shifts etc)
Boise and Nampa: PRIORITIES in RED
Location Skillset Shift Open Needs
Boise, ID OR AM 6
Boise, ID CVOR AM 1
Boise, ID CVICU 7a – 7p 1
Boise, ID CVICU 7p-7a 3
Boise, ID M/S 7a-7p 6
Boise, ID M/S 7p – 7a 12
Boise, ID L&D OB RN Rotating Shifts 2
Boise, ID ICU RN 7p – 7a 4
Boise, ID ED RN AM 3
Boise, ID ED RN PM 1
Boise, ID Tele/PCU 7p – 7a 2
Boise, ID Tele/PCU 7a-7p 1
Nampa, ID ED RN Nights 2
Nampa, ID ED RN Days 2
Nampa, ID L&D Rotating Shifts 2
Nampa, ID ICU RN 7p – 7a 1
Nampa, ID ICU RN 7a-7p 1
• ACCEPTING AUTO OFFERS!!
• 4 week, 8 week and 13 week contracts available. 36 hours. They have a high census and people can indicate willingness to take extra shifts but the 48 isn’t guaranteed
• No Block Scheduling and Time Off requests need to be on the submission and will be approved on a case by case basis
• Waiting to get specifics based on unit along with the Unit details from Angie (the TA Director)
• Monday Starts Every Week and they will take up to 20 each Monday for orientation and starts.
• ICU need to be prepared to FLOAT in same facility to Tele or MedSurg
• MedSurg need to be prepared to FLOAT in same facility to MedSurg
• EHR- Cerner and moving to Epic in 2022. The orientation for this is done through healthstream. It is part of the ELearning Traveler Orientation completed on Day 1
***COVID Vaccination required. Copy of Vaccination Card of Proof of Vaccine needed. All other Compliance requirements need to be processed and sent to the client by 12pm MST Wednesday before the Monday Start.
• 7 Yr Background
• National and State Sex Offender
• Completed I-9
• Education Verification
• Motor Vehicle
• 2 Profess. Ref
• State License Verification
• Physical Exam w/in year
• Trinity Health Conflict of Interest Form
• Trinity Health Confidentiality of Patient
• Tinity health Code of Conduct Form
• COVID VACCINE
• Facility Specific Onboarding Forms
• Skills Checklist with Dates
• Facility Job Description
• ACLS/BLS Certs (see the checklist)
** START Requirement: Trinity Health ‘Integrity and Audit Services New Hire Education and Form Checklist’ document (Elearning, Traveler Orientation) Completed on Day 1 and Required prior to starting on the unit.
HOUSING: Suggesting the FurnishFinder.com/AirBNB and she has hotel codes for gap periods for housing. Possible housing in the surrounding towns to boise and nampa as well…not a far drive.
Saint Alphonsus Boise Hospital – 1055 N. Curtis Road, Boise, ID 83706 – www.saintalphonsus.org/locatio…
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, Idaho is dedicated to delivering advanced medical services in a spiritual, healing environment throughout southwest Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Through innovative technologies, compassionate staff and warm, healing environments, Saint Alphonsus strives to provide care that is focused on patients.
Founded in 1894 by the Sisters of the Holy Cross, Saint Alphonsus was the first hospital established in Boise – bringing healthcare to the poor and under served. Now referred to as Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, our licensed medical-surgical/acute care 381-bed facility serves as the center for advanced medicine and is poised to support the community well into the future. Saint Alphonsus also has an intricate system of health and wellness services that extend into the communities around our region.
The Saint Alphonsus Medical Group in Boise has primary care and specialty care physicians throughout the region that are focused on keeping care close to home. Our Virtual Monitoring & Care initiatives use telemedicine to reach out to patients who are homebound or in rural areas that lack mobility or access to healthcare centers and services. Through audio and/or visual means, healthcare providers are able to remotely assess, monitor, instruct, educate and treat patients who typically would not be able to travel to receive services. These community-based services, combined with the advanced critical care available at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, provide residents with more comprehensive, convenient, and accessible health and wellness care, and support our mission to improve the health of our communities.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center Recruiter checklist CNO checklist
Boise Idaho, and Nampa Idaho
Does the RN understand that this is an AUTO offer and once we send he/she in, it is confirmed?
Has your nurse gotten a COVID vaccination and can show proof?
Did you explain to your nurse that he/she will be FLOATING as needed to other like units within their scope of practice? MedSurg with float to MedSurg. ICU will float to Tele, MedSurg is a possibility (But less likely)
IS your nurse comfortable working on a COVID Unit? If NOT, they CAN NOT be considered for auto offer
Does your nurse have Cerner experience? Cerner preferred but training will be offered.
Is your nurse comfortable with the possibility of 1:6-7 ratios on the Medsurg floors when short staffed or when little support staff is available to help?
Is there anything that would prevent your nurse from completing this assignment?
All Requested time off MUST be present for facility approval in the SUBMISSION!
No Block Scheduling
If a nurse has been a previous employee of Trinity Health we will just have to check rehire elidgibility before submission.
Is there ACLS/BLS certs in place? If they are MedSurg need BLS; IF Tele ICU need ACLS DON’T NEED BOTH. For ED- need ACLS, PALS, TNCC, NRP(?)
License can not be expiring in the next 6 months, have you check license dates?
Did you explain to your nurse that they must prepare for every other weekend to be on the schedule (based on needs of the unit)
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!