Registered Nurse – L&D job in Johnson, AR
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 64-bed full-service facility is committed to providing the best care possible to the women of Fayetteville and Springdale. This hospital is dedicated solely to women’s health needs and offers medical services all the way from obstetrics to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and maternal-fetal medicine for high-risk pregnancies. Other medical services include breast health, maternity care, surgical services, urology, and diagnostic imaging. This facility is accredited by the Joint Commission as well as being the first hospital in Arkansas to be recognized as a Baby-Friendly Designated birth facility by Baby Friendly in April 2016. This hospital’s Breast Imaging Center is home to the first 3D mammography technology in Northwest Arkansas. This facility also offers menopause management, gynecology oncology, and cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
Johnson is a suburb situated between Fayetteville and Springdale, Arkansas. The community of Johnson is located on the Springfield Plateau deep in the Ozark Mountains and is surrounded by valleys and natural springs. Johnson’s Main Street is lined with businesses as well as quaint coffee houses and luscious green trees.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!