Registered Nurse – L&D job in Havre, MT
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is the center of a comprehensive system of medical and health care services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the community. This not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services. Its large, quiet labor/birthing rooms are private and located away from other patient care areas. The private patient rooms on the 5th-floor Medical/Surgical Department boast beautiful views from every window.
Havre is a small, charming town located in North-Central Montana. The area is packed with beautiful mountains and plains, offering a home for nature lovers, outdoor recreation enthusiasts and history buffs all year. It may be small, but Havre is rich in culture, offering a variety of concerts, live theater, shops, galleries, sporting activities and museums like The H. Earl Clack Museum, which offers exhibits of the remains of ancient history and dinosaurs that have been naturally preserved through time.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!