Registered Nurse – L&D job in Blytheville, AR
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 148-bed facility is a full-service hospital that is committed to keeping quality healthcare closer to home for the community. It is a Level III trauma center and fully accredited by the Joint Commission. This short-term acute care hospital offers many services including women’s care, emergency services, imaging services, outpatient services, surgical services, and inpatient care.
Located on the border of Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas, Blytheville is approximately 50 miles east of Jonesboro. Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. This is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts because northeast Arkansas is the heart of hunting, fishing, water sports, access to the Ozarks, and many other outdoor adventures. In Downtown Jonesboro you can explore unique boutiques and gift shops, delicious restaurants, art galleries, spas, and much more. Jonesboro is also home to Arkansas State University providing tons of exciting and fun college sports, arts and events.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!