Registered Nurse – L&D job in Ada, OK
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This Health System offers local per diem nurses an extraordinary opportunity to provide comprehensive care in a culturally rich community. The facility is the principle healthcare provider and advocate for people of Native American descent. The entire Health System includes 33 hospitals, 59 health centers and 50 health stations. The recently built, 370,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art hospital offers excellent nurse patient ratios. The peaceful and restful patient rooms feature 12-foot windows that overlook a natural setting outside the hospital or the courtyard gardens. Services provided include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB, Physical Therapy, Emergency Care, and Clinic.
Work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with deep traditions. Ada, OK is located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Ada, OK is within easy driving distances of three major cities, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK, and features the Wintersmith Park Historic District which includes a lake, a lodge, bridges, trails, tennis courts, and a public amphitheater. Ada, OK is the home of one of the nation’s most progressive tribe, the Chickasaw Nation and home of country music superstar Blake Shelton.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!