Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology job in Pueblo, CO
Interventional Radiology (IR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Interventional Radiology/IR RN Responsibilities:
- The Interventional Radiology RN is involved with the assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic procedures
- Interventional Radiology RNs complete comprehensive patient assessment specific to clinical area/unit
- Documentation of all aspects of care thoroughly based on the policy of the hospital is required by the Interventional Radiology RN
- Delegates tasks appropriately within scope of practice and performs necessary follow up
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills. Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses respond appropriately to emergencies
- The Interventional Radiology Nurse has good time management and prioritization skills
- Interventional Radiology RNs participate in department quality improvement efforts
- Under the direction of a physician, Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses performs moderate and deep sedation on patients and conducts appropriate monitoring, assessments, interventions, and documentation as required by the hospital
- The IR Nurse prepares the patient for procedure by providing ongoing education to the patient and to the family members
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Founded in 1923, this facility offers general acute healthcare and behavioral health specialty services. As a private, non-profit organization, is it licensed for 350 -beds and provides a full range of healthcare services including the region’s only certified and verified Level II trauma Center as well as the region’s first certified Stoke Center. This facility is the leader in cardiac, women’s emergency, and neurological services as well as behavioral health programs.
Located is southern Colorado, Pueblo is one of the largest steel-producing cities in the United States and is often referred to as “Steel City”. This city is teeming with unique locations, rich culture and authentic experiences. One of the most popular attractions is the Royal Gorge Bridge and theme Park, the bridge is America’s highest suspension bridge and brings together the scenic beauty of the Grand Canyon and the human achievement of the Golden Gate Bridge. One of the city’s claims to fame is its Mexican food! Farmers grow their own variety of green chile, then make it into a savory stew to top just about anything edible. In the fall, Pueblo hosts the Chile & Frijoles Festival to celebrate the city’s Hispanic culture. Enjoy a stroll in downtown Pueblo where you can explore the culture and history by visiting the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Buell Children’s Museum, Pueblo Convention Center, and the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!