Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology job in Grand Forks, ND
Interventional Radiology (IR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Interventional Radiology/IR RN Responsibilities:
- The Interventional Radiology RN is involved with the assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic procedures
- Interventional Radiology RNs complete comprehensive patient assessment specific to clinical area/unit
- Documentation of all aspects of care thoroughly based on the policy of the hospital is required by the Interventional Radiology RN
- Delegates tasks appropriately within scope of practice and performs necessary follow up
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills. Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses respond appropriately to emergencies
- The Interventional Radiology Nurse has good time management and prioritization skills
- Interventional Radiology RNs participate in department quality improvement efforts
- Under the direction of a physician, Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses performs moderate and deep sedation on patients and conducts appropriate monitoring, assessments, interventions, and documentation as required by the hospital
- The IR Nurse prepares the patient for procedure by providing ongoing education to the patient and to the family members
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility, located in Grand Forks, North Dakota, is part of a health system with 3,800 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years. Serving over 200,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota, they provide an array of services to meet the needs of patients of all ages and levels of health. The facility is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, with access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients. They are committed to improving the delivery of healthcare through high quality, data-driven, evidence-based medical care and treatment.
North Dakota’s culture is warm and welcoming – in fact, “Dakota” is the Sioux word for “friend.” Grand Forks, North Dakota offers a variety of arts and cultural events, as well as the North Dakota Museum of Art, which shows many nationally touring exhibits and regional artists. Grand Forks also offers plenty of beautiful landscapes and outdoor recreation. The Grand Forks Park District consists of 14 neighborhood parks, 28 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, and 3 “splash” parks. Or take a ride along the Greater Grand Forks Greenway, a large park that runs along the Red River and offers an extensive path system, large festival grounds, ski trails, and wildflower gardens.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!