Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology job in Chicago, IL
Interventional Radiology (IR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Interventional Radiology/IR RN Responsibilities:
- The Interventional Radiology RN is involved with the assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic procedures
- Interventional Radiology RNs complete comprehensive patient assessment specific to clinical area/unit
- Documentation of all aspects of care thoroughly based on the policy of the hospital is required by the Interventional Radiology RN
- Delegates tasks appropriately within scope of practice and performs necessary follow up
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills. Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses respond appropriately to emergencies
- The Interventional Radiology Nurse has good time management and prioritization skills
- Interventional Radiology RNs participate in department quality improvement efforts
- Under the direction of a physician, Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses performs moderate and deep sedation on patients and conducts appropriate monitoring, assessments, interventions, and documentation as required by the hospital
- The IR Nurse prepares the patient for procedure by providing ongoing education to the patient and to the family members
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This academic medical center is in the heart of downtown Chicago with physicians, surgeons and caregivers in nearly every specialty providing world-class patient care. U.S. News & World Report ranked this hospital among the top 25 in the nation numerous categories and this facility has also earned Magnet recognition, the gold-standard for nursing excellence.
Chicago, IL is one of the greatest cities in America! It is the third-largest city in the United States and home of world-famous museums, outdoor public art and countless attractions. Discover the Shedd Aquarium, ride the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier, catch a game at Wrigley Field, or check out a show at either the Second City comedy theater or The Chicago Theatre. Chicago is also where you can enjoy some of America’s best cuisine, including several of the “Top 100 Restaurants” in the country. One of the most popular attractions is the Magnificent Mile, it is the cosmopolitan, history-packed section of Michigan Avenue offering extraordinary shopping, dining, and entertainment treasures.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!