Registered Nurse – Interventional Radiology job in Baton Rouge, LA
Interventional Radiology (IR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Interventional Radiology/IR RN Responsibilities:
- The Interventional Radiology RN is involved with the assessment, planning, and care of patients who undergo diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic procedures
- Interventional Radiology RNs complete comprehensive patient assessment specific to clinical area/unit
- Documentation of all aspects of care thoroughly based on the policy of the hospital is required by the Interventional Radiology RN
- Delegates tasks appropriately within scope of practice and performs necessary follow up
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills. Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses respond appropriately to emergencies
- The Interventional Radiology Nurse has good time management and prioritization skills
- Interventional Radiology RNs participate in department quality improvement efforts
- Under the direction of a physician, Interventional Radiology Registered Nurses performs moderate and deep sedation on patients and conducts appropriate monitoring, assessments, interventions, and documentation as required by the hospital
- The IR Nurse prepares the patient for procedure by providing ongoing education to the patient and to the family members
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital is dedicated to delivering top of the line healthcare to the surrounding community. With 150 beds and over 13 health centers, the facility is recognized for its commitment to comprehensive and convenient care. The medical center is focused on innovating the healthcare industry by utilizing advanced technologies. It has been recognized by Becker’s Healthcare as one of the “150 Top Place to Work in Healthcare”, so the environment is able to encourage healing and support. The hospital has also recently opened a new Family Birthing Center, complete with 8 individual labor and delivery rooms. The facility is happy to be serving the greater Baton Rouge community and plans to continue on this path long into the future.
As the capital of Louisiana, Baton Rouge is known as the “Capital City”. The city is culturally rich and made up of a diverse community of residents. With the city’s rich culture also comes an incredibly deep history, which is shown up and down its streets. Whether it is the Mardi Gras parades, restaurant week, or the Greater Baton Rouge State Fair, this beautiful city has something to offer everyone, and is conveniently located about 1-hour from New Orleans, LA.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!