Registered Nurse – ICU job in Williston, ND
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility was established in 1928 in Williston, North Dakota, and has a strong reputation of serving its community. Whether it’s providing outpatient care and procedures such as IV Medication Infusions for chronic disease management or colon cancer screening, an unexpected broken arm, or rehabilitation services, this facility operates under a system of strong values: Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration.
Williston, North Dakota is the regional hub of northwest North Dakota located near the confluence of the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers. Willison offers plenty of entertainment and outdoor activities: visit Lake Sakakawea, a beautiful man-made lake with hiking, biking, fishing, and camping areas. Or check out the Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center, a museum highlighting the history of the area where the Missouri River and the Yellowstone River merge. For a day trip, drive along the Enchanted Highway to see a display of larger-than-life sculptures that reach for many miles, or visit the amazing International Peace Garden and Mystical Horizons in Dunseth, created in 1932 by the National Association of Gardeners in support of worldwide friendship.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!