Registered Nurse – ICU job in Spartanburg, SC
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
The medical center operates as a research and teaching facility where it is recognized as a top regional hospital. The medical center is part of the largest healthcare system in South Carolina, which is an integrated healthcare delivery system that provides healthcare from birth to hospice. The medical center is the flagship hospital of the healthcare network and is well known both regionally and nationally. The hospital is home to South Carolina’s first Joint Commission accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke center. The facility is large and is able to see over 100,000 visits annually in the Emergency Room alone. The hospital is made up of 540 beds and has over 500 physicians on staff, so the campus is often very busy. Quality care is something to expect when visiting the Medical Center.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Spartanburg, NC is a beautiful city with gorgeous outdoor environments and a lot to offer residents. Looking for an outdoor activity? Spartanburg is home to some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country. Because the city is on the edge of the mountains, there are plenty of adventures to have and lots of views to be seen. Spartanburg has a rich history that many locals in the city are excited to share and teach about. Sometimes, one can even spot the Carolina Panthers, an NFL team, at Training Camp which occurs at Wofford College. There is plenty to enjoy while not outside, even though the air is some of the cleanest and most refreshing in Spartanburg.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!